Here are the following steps for disabling AdBlock on your web browser:
1) Click the Chrome Menu icon from the browser toolbar.
2) Highlight the Tools menu, then click Extensions from the sub-menu.
3) Click the Trash icon that appears next to the Adblock entry.
4) Click Remove once the confirmation message appears to effectively uninstall Adblock from your Web browser.
1) Open up your Firefox browser.
2) Click on Tools and then select Add-ons.
3) Click Extensions from the left-hand pane.
4) Find Adblock on the list of extensions.
5) Select Disable to temporarily disable AdBlock.
1) Open up your Safari browser.
2) Click on Safari located in the menu bar of your browser and select Preferences. The Preferences window will be displayed.
3) Click on the Extensions button. A list of all extensions you have installed to Safari will appear.
4) Navigate to and click on AdBlock in the list of extensions in the left pane.
5) Toggle the On button to Off in the Preferences window. AdBlock will then be temporarily disabled, until you decide you want the extension re-enabled.
1) Open up your Internet Explorer.
2) Click the gear icon to open Settings.
3) Select the Manage Add-ons option on the drop-down list.
4) Click the Toolbars and Extensions link in the left navigation pane.
5) Right-click the AdBlock add-on name in the list, then click the Disable button.
6) Click the Disable button in the confirmation window to disable the Adblock add-on.